Bradwell Springs, Bradwell, Peak District National Park, S33 9HD
MARKETING SUITE OPEN
Tuesday – Saturday 10:30 – 5:00
Closed Sunday & Monday
Located in Bradwell in the heart of the Peak district, Bradwell Springs is a landmark development of fifty five distinctive new homes.
The uniquely designed two, three, four and five bedroom townhouses, semidetached and detached homes range from 879 to 2280 sq ft and are built in stone with slate roofs, set within attractive landscaped grounds.
You and your family will enjoy all the benefits of an individually designed home created with style, space and security in mind.
Sales office and show home is open 5 days per week, Thursday to Monday, 10.30am to 5pm by appointment only. Please call 01433 449054 or enquire by the provided link and we will contact you to arrange an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
The Camstead touch
Each home on this exclusive development boasts a level of attention to detail that has become synonymous with a Camstead home.
Inspired by the character of its surroundings, we are proud to present this intimate collection of homes which have been individually designed using local materials to the highest specification and to meet the high levels of luxury demanded by our discerning homeowners.
Peveril, Bradwell Springs
The spectacular surrounding countryside inspires you to live and breathe in the air!
Bradwell Springs is ideally located in the heart of a major National Park, yet within easy reach of the vibrant cities of Sheffi eld and Manchester.
Nestling on the side of Bradwell Dale, considered to be one of the most attractive valleys in the county, Bradwell itself is described as ‘one of the most beautiful and picturesque old towns in the Peak District.’
The Peak District is a treasure trove of diff erent sights and places from serene countryside walks and scenic cycling trails, to spectacular rock climbing and quaint country villages, the allure of the Peak District & Derbyshire is captivating.
There are numerous historic houses, old churches, dams and reservoirs, museums, theme parks and even castles, all in addition to natural wonders including caverns, rocky gorges, gritstone edges, fine rivers and truly world-class heritage sites.
4 mins away is Hope Station with trains every hour to Sheffield (27 mins), and London (2hrs 58mins via Sheffield) Manchester Piccadilly (50 mins), Manchester Airport(55 mins)
Bradwell Springs is located near the The B6049 road which runs though the village connecting with the A6187 and the A623 Sheffield & M1 (25 mins), Doncaster Sheffield Airport (55 mins) Manchester (55 mins), Manchester
The village is served by a number of bus routes. An hourly bus service runs on the Sheffield to Castleton route as well as numerous other services including the Castleton to Bakewell and Buxton routes
You can enjoy all styles of cycling to the maximum effect in Bradwell from spectacular road riding to inspirational off road mountain biking as well a leisure riding along the valley bottoms.
The homes have been designed to be light, airy and eco-efficient constructed using high quality materials and to a luxury specification.
- A select choice of contemporary high quality kitchens*
- Complimentary choice of laminate worktops, upstand & splashback to kitchen with laminate to utility room
- Optional upgrade to Silestone worktops
- A bank of integrated appliances consisting of a single oven and a microwave oven.
- 4 or 5 gas burner hob and stainless steel cooker hood (subject to house type)
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Plumbing & space for washing machine to kitchen with further drier space to utility room
A choice of luxury floor tiles*
BATHROOMS & CLOAKROOMS
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Polished chrome taps & shower fittings
- Fitted mirror to master en-suite
- Vanity unit to Master en-suite
- Half tile bathrooms and ensuites, with full tile to bath and shower area
- Choice of quality fl oor & wall tiles*
HEATING & HOT WATER
- Gas fi red central heating with digital programmer & thermostatic radiator valves
- Polished chrome towel radiator to bathroom and en-suites
- White Chiff on painted walls throughout
- Eggshell white paintwork throughout
- White emulsion to ceilings
- Solid Oak handrail above balustrade and newel caps
- Moulded skirtings & architraves
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
- Recessed low voltage down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and ensuites
- Satin chrome sockets and switches with chrome shaver points to bathrooms and en-suites
- Optional pre-installed internal HDMI cabling for wall mounted TV
- External light to front and back door
- Power and lighting to garage (if applicable)
- Pre-installed tv aerial
WINDOWS & DOORS
- Contemporary style UPVC windows
- Solid white contemporary interior doors with designer chrome ironmongery
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
- Secured by Design front door plus chrome security chain
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
- 10 year LABC warranty
- Gardens turfed front & rear
- Block paved drive to certain properties
- Patio to rear
- Outside tap