Adel, LS16 8EG
MARKETING SUITE OPEN
Thursday – Monday 10:30 – 5:00
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
* Subject to stage of construction
THE HEATH PROVIDES THE PERFECT HAVEN OF TRANQUILITY AWAY FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF CITY LIFE
Enjoying one of Leeds’ most sought after, iconic locations, The Heath offers a rare opportunity to acquire an exclusive, luxury home and lifestyle offering a totally unique and unrivalled combination of city and countryside.
The Long Causeway area of Adel has long been the favourite location of Leeds’ most sophisticated home owners. Well protected by trees and south facing, The Heath provides the perfect haven of tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Each home on this exclusive, private cul-de-sac boasts a level of attention to detail that has become synonymous with a Camstead home.
Inspired by the character of its surroundings, we are proud to present this intimate collection of 43 homes individually designed to the highest specification to meet the high levels of luxury demanded by our discerning homeowners.
Adel marks the start of the countryside north of the Ring Road and enjoys a semi-rural feel yet with all the advantages of superb access for commuting and local amenities. Leeds Bradford International Airport is within a 15 minute drive and the city centres of Leeds and Bradford can be reached within 20 minutes by bus, train or car.
The Heath is a short distance from the A660 leading directly to the city centre (approx 4 miles) or the A65 to Ilkley and Skipton. It is also located close to the outer ring road which brings the North Yorkshire Moors, Harrogate, Bradford, York and major motorways including the A1(M), M62 and M1 within easy reach.
Leeds Station is only 4.5 miles from The Heath. It joins with the East Coast line between London (fastest time 2 hrs 15 mins) and Edinburgh (fastest time 3 hrs).
There are also cross country routes to Manchester (fastest time 49 mins) and Sheffield (fastest time 40 mins).
The Heath is easily accessible by bus with the No 28 into the city centre every 1/2 hour leaving from Long Causeway, a two minute walk away.
Leeds Bradford Airport lies only 5 miles from the development and opens up unlimited opportunities to discover the UK and a host of cities across Europe.
Despite being situated in an area with rolling hills, Leeds has embraced the bicycle. In fact the Tour De France made its way across Leeds during the 1st stage in England in the summer of 2014, attracting millions of visitors to the city and county.
For those looking for a more gentle cycle ride to work or for fun, there is a network of popular cycle routes.
The homes have been designed to be light, airy and eco-efficient constructed using high quality materials and to a luxury specification. Many of the larger detached houses will feature balconies to take full advantage of an enviable aspect over landscaped grounds and mature trees.
- A select choice of contemporary high quality kitchens*
- Complimentary choice* of Silestone worktops, upstand & splashback to kitchen with laminate to utility room
- Built in single oven and microwave oven
- Induction hob and contemporary cooker hood
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- American fridge freezer to Priestley, Smeaton & Manning
- Integrated dishwasher
- Plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer to utility room
- Space and plumbing for washer-dryer to Beckett and Asquith house types
- A choice of luxury floor tiles*
BATHROOMS & CLOAKROOMS
- Contemporary Ideal Standard Concept Air sanitaryware
- Vanity unit to bathroom, master en-suite & cloakroom
- Polished chrome Ideal Standard Concept Air taps & shower fittings
- Fitted mirror to master en-suite
- Full tiling to bath and shower areas, half tiling to basin & w/c
- Choice of quality floor & wall tiles*
- White Chiffon painted walls throughout
- Eggshell white paintwork throughout
- White emulsion to ceilings
- Solid Oak handrail including apron linings, newel caps, stringers and balustrade
- Moulded skirtings & architraves
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
- Recessed LED down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and en-suites
- Dimmers to kitchen and living room
- Black nickel sockets and switches throughout
- Polished chrome sockets, switches, down lighters & shaver points to bathrooms & en-suites
- Pre-installed internal HDMI cabling for wall mounted TV (Optional)*
- External light to front and back door
- Power and lighting to garage (if applicable)
- External power socket
HEATING & HOT WATER
- Gas fired central heating with digital programmer & thermostatic radiator valves including Smart Meter
- Polished chrome towel radiator to bathroom and en-suites
WINDOWS & DOORS
- Contemporary, sculpted anthracite windows
- Solid white contemporary interior doors with designer black nickel ironmongery
- Gardens turfed front & rear
- Electronically operated garage door (if applicable)
- Block paved drives
- Patio to rear
- Glass balcony to specified properties
- Outside tap
- Provision for electric car charging point
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
- Secured by Design front door plus chrome security chain
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Wireless doorbell
- 10 year LABC warranty