SHEPLEY HUDDERSFIELD HD8 8FT
6 minutes away is Shepley Station which runs on the Penistone line with trains every hour to Huddersfield (19 mins), Sheffield (55 mins), and London (3hrs 11mins via Sheffield) Manchester (55 mins), Manchester Airport (1 hr 42 mins)
Shepley is connected by the A629 (Rotherham – Skipton road) to Huddersfield through to Barnsley and Sheffield and by the A635/A636 to Wakefield through to Holmfirth.
Leeds and Sheffield are just 35 minutes away both via the M1, Doncaster Sheffield Airport (55 mins) Manchester and Manchester Airport (55 mins)
The village is served by a number of bus routes. Regular bus services run to Huddersfield, Wakefield and Holmfirth.
Cyclists are also spoiled for choice; two national cycle routes are on your doorstep, winding along quiet country lanes and by-ways, whilst there is ample opportunity for offroad adventure across the South Pennine moorlands.
Between the vibrant cities of Leeds and Manchester lies the unspoilt beauty of the South Pennines Regional Park, rich in the heritage of the industrial revolution. Heather shrouded moors, craggy outcrops and shimmering reservoirs inhabit the uplands while canals and gritstone villages wind with the rivers through the narrow valleys below.
Shepley is one such village lying 8 miles south of Huddersfield in the parish of Kirkburton. This region boasts walking, cycling, mountain biking and horse riding routes for all ages and abilities; at every turn you’ll be amazed and delighted with the sheer beauty and variety of this stunning landscape.
Residents of Tailors Green will become part of a proud and happy local community as Shepley offers the very best of amenities and excellent schools, as well as a host of leisure activities afforded by the spectacular surroundings making it a truly enviable place to live.
The homes at Tailors Green are designed to be light, airy and ecoefficient constructed using high quality materials and to a luxury specification fitted by our in house craftsmen.
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Polished chrome taps & shower fittings
- Fitted mirror to master en-suite
- Vanity unit to Master en-suite
- Half tile bathrooms and en-suites, with full tile to bath and shower area
- Choice of quality floor & wall tiles*
WINDOWS & DOORS
- Contemporary style anthracite uPVC windows
- Solid white contemporary interior doors with designer chrome ironmongery
- Secured by Design front door plus chrome security chain
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
- 10 year LABC warranty
HEATING & HOT WATER
- Gas fired central heating with digital programmer & thermostatic radiator valves
- Polished chrome towel radiator to bathroom and ensuites
- Gardens turfed front & rear
- Block paved drive
- Patio to rear
- Outside tap
- A select choice of contemporary high quality kitchens*
- Complimentary choice of laminate worktops, upstand & splash-back to kitchen with laminate to utility room
- Optional upgrade to Silestone worktops
- A bank of integrated appliances consisting of a single oven and a microwave oven
- 4 or 5 gas burner hob and stainless steel cooker hood (subject to house type)
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Plumbing & space for washing machine to kitchen with further dryer space to utility room
- A choice of luxury floor tiles*
- White Chiffon painted walls and ceilings throughout
- Eggshell white paintwork throughout
- Solid Oak handrail above balustrade and newel caps
- Moulded skirtings & architraves
ELECTRICS & LIGHTING
- Recessed low voltage down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and en-suites
- Black nickel sockets and switches with chrome shaver points to bathrooms and en-suites
- Pre-installed internal HDMI cabling for wall mounted TV
- External light to front and back door
- Power and lighting to garage (if applicable)
- Pre-installed TV aerial cabling with antenna to loft
- Provision for electric car charger to driveway