Willow Park, Moortown, Leeds, LS17 6RR
Willow park provides another exclusive development of just nine residences by renowned house builder Camstead homes.
Located in Moortown on the outskirts of Leeds, Willow Park provides a small collection of distinctive four and five bedroom homes, unique in design and set within attractive landscaped grounds.
As the sequel to the hugely successful nearby Parklands development you can be assured of an unrivalled quality by a celebrated luxury NHBC
You and your family will enjoy all the benefits of an individually designed home created with style, space and security in mind. Plus, as a resident you will enjoy exclusive access to the development’s manicured gardens which provide a safe and relaxing environment where children can play and parents can unwind.
Leeds is well connected in all senses and is at the Hub of Yorkshire’s transport infrastructure.
Willow Park is a short distance from the A61 Harrogate Road offering ease of access to the city centre (approx. 4 miles) by car or bus.
It is also located close to the outer ring road which brings the North Yorkshire Moors, Harrogate, Bradford, York and major motorways including the A1(M), M62 and M1 within easy reach.
Leeds Station is only 5 miles from Willow Park. It joins with the East Coast line between London (fastest time 2 hrs 15 mins) and Edinburgh (fastest time 3 hrs).
There are also cross country routes to Manchester (fastest time 49 mins) and Sheffield (fastest time 40 mins).
Leeds Bradford Airport lies only 8.2 miles from the development and opens up unlimited opportunities to discover the UK and a host of cities across Europe.
Despite being situated in an area with rolling hills, Leeds has embraced the bicycle. In fact the Tour De France made its way across Leeds during the first stage in England in the summer of 2014, attracting millions of visitors to the city and county.
For those looking for a more gentle cycle ride to work or for fun, there is a network of popular cycle routes.
Each home has been designed and built without compromise with quality interior fixtures and fittings to compliment the crisp, rendered finish and brickwork detailing to the exterior.
- A select choice of contemporary high quality Symphony Kitchens*
- Complimenting choice of Silestone worktops, upstand and splashback to kitchen with laminate to utility room.
- A bank of integrated appliances consisting of two single ovens and microwave
- 5 burner gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood
- Integrated larder fridge and larder freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble drier to utility room
- A choice of Porcelanosa floor tiles*
* Subject to stage of construction
BATHROOMS AND CLOAKROOMS
- Contemporary Sottini sanitaryware
- Vanity unit to bathroom and en-suite 1
- Polished chrome Sottini taps and shower fittings
- Fitted mirrors to bathroom and en-suites
- Fully tiled bathroom and en-suites
- Choice of quality floor and wall tiles*
* Subject to stage of construction
- White Chiffon painted walls throughout
- Eggshell white paintwork throughout
- White emulsion to ceilings
- Solid oak handrail above balustrading and newel caps
- Moulded skirtings and architraves
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- Recessed low voltage down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and en-suites
- External lights to front and back door
- Satin chrome sockets and switches with chrome shaver points to bathrooms and en-suites
HEATING AND HOT WATER
- Gas fired central heating with digital programmer and thermostatic radiator valves
- Polished chrome towel radiator to bathroom and en-suites
WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Contemporary style windows
- Solid white contemporary interior doors with designer chrome ironmongery
- Landscaped front gardens and turf to rear
- Hormann electrically operated garage door
- Block paved drive
- Glass balcony (Juliet balcony to Greenwood)
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- 3 Point locking system, with euro profile style cylinders
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
- NHBC 10-year warranty